'91 convertible today

Guest F14CRAZY

Guest F14CRAZY

On Saginaw in Lansing today I pulled up beside the most beautiful white '91 convertible I've ever seen. I think the interior was Claret. Any of you guys'?

Could be the lady from Dewitt, formerly Williamston. Or there is a guy in Owosso, who drives it for his dailey driver.He bought it a couple/3 years ago, very low miles, and I last saw him driving in the SNOW.( he had one prior, a friend of mine bought. It was a 91 white conv. over 250 thousand miles.

The one from Dewitt was for sale at the Buick 100th.

Does any of this help????!!!!

Guest F14CRAZY

It was a male driving, so I would think maybe the Owosso person. It had Glen Buege Buick stickers and a license plate frame, so it may have been sold there recently (don't think someone would keep the license plate frame on, though I've seen normal driver Reattas in the LA (Lansing area) with Glen Buege stickers.

I wish I had money like that. I don't drive my grade 3 red/tan coupe in the snow.

Yes it is the Owosso guy, he got it there , Glen Buege with like 4000 miles at least 2 plus years ago, it is his daily driver , he paid around $29, 000.00 I think.? I was at his house once , I helped my friend buy same car a 91 conv. with 250,000 miles plus miles.

Note: the lady;s from DEWitt,, her husband could have been driving.??? but I;m sure it was Owosso.

SEZ