Pivctures from the nationals

sintid58

We drove to Rochester today and walked around the show field taking some pictures. I will share some here. I didn't take the time to write down owners names and the like, just took pictures of the cars, and trucks, I liked. I wish I new how Brian attaches multiple pictures to a post so they come up when you look at it and you don't have to click on the attachment to see the pic. Enjoy

post-30993-143137901745_thumb.jpg

57 Roadmaster 75 this one was for sale, the two men in the picture were having a discussion as to whether or not it should have had chrome headlight trim rings. I have more but it takes quite some time to downsize them to fit on the web site. I will post more later.

post-30993-143137901789_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Thanks for the pictures Sid!!!!You were the first to post any. I have been anxiously waiting. Looks like a nice place for showing. I love to see the cars displayed on grass like that. Flint was the ultimate...shade trees, grass and chrome!!!

Sid if you want to display your pictures try this

after you've made an attachment to your post and are in your post, open the attachment, go up and right click the "Address", Copy it,then "edit" your original post. In the Instant UBB Code just below the text field click on Image. A box will come up in the top of your screen. Put your cursor/pointer in the left side of the box, right click again and Paste the address you just copied. click OK. Your attachment picture will become viewable the next time your post is viewed. It's really more simple than it sounds ( or at least what I made it sound like) I've got to ask, did you get any pictures of any 54's?