1991 Buick sales brochure

Skip,<BR>I could be interested. Have you set a price since you didn't say anything about the cost? It would be interesting to have the sales material for a '91 since that's what I own. Please post details.<BR>Steve

Sorry Steve I was in a hurry when I posted the info on the book. If You will send Me Your address I will send You the brochure. I know if it was for an 89 I would like to have it but Id rather see another Owner have it.

Is anyone interested in a Buick sales brochure for 1991. It is the one that has all the buick lines and includes about 6 pages on the Reatta. Has some nice convertible info and pictures. I thought it would be neat for a Reatta Owner to have.

Skip,<BR>That's very kind of you. Please send to:<BR>Steve Cherry<BR>Lewis Advertising, Inc.<BR>P.O. Drawer L<BR>Rocky Mount, NC 27802<BR>Can I at least send you the somthing to cover the cost of sending it to me?<BR>If not, I will try to return the favor to you if I find something interesting for an '89.<BR>Take care and have a good week.<BR>Steve

No Thanks Steve. Glad to help another. If You find something for an 89 that would be great. I will try to get it mailed early this week.

I have a Red 91 Reatta Convertible, purchased new in Greensboro, N.C. on my birthday, Nov 14th (1991 purchase date) 1940 my birth year. The car has 72000 miles on it. All work has been done at the local Buick Dealer. I'd be interested since I still have all the paperwork, original manual with light, pen, and tire guage. This car is in Barney's database and was made in May of 91, close to the end.<BR> Thanks, <BR> HRP<BR>Will be out of town this week, headed for Kitty Hawk, Beaufort, NC, etc. Leaving in the AM and planning to drive the Reatta.null

I have a Red 91 Reatta Convertible, purchased new in Greensboro, N.C. on my birthday, Nov 14th (1991 purchase date) 1940 my birth year. The car has 72000 miles on it. All work has been done at the local Buick Dealer. I'd be interested since I still have all the paperwork, original manual with light, pen, and tire guage. This car is in Barney's database and was made in May of 91, close to the end.<BR> Thanks, <BR> HRP<BR>Will be out of town this week, headed for Kitty Hawk, Beaufort, NC, etc. Leaving in the AM and planning to drive the Reatta.null

Sorry all but it has been taken by another member. If He changes His mind I will give it to the next in line. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Skip,<BR>The brochure has arrived so I wanted to let you you know. Please know that you have been very kind to share your "find" with me.<BR>Have a great summer and take care. <BR>Hope I can return the favor one day!<BR>Steve smile.gif" border="0