Buick convertible with a bear cub inside...

huffreport

Guest imported_MrEarl

Norb, I can stand it if everybody else can.

Here's one for you

Why does this picture belong in this thread

391726-WalterPaytonwBuick.jpg

post-32987-143137900363_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

You got it Serb, it's a Bear on that Buick, Walter Payton of the Chicago BEARS

he he he

Guest norb

I did,nt start it. Those look like Georgia bears. Are those bumper guards on the car a factory option?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant BEAR to see another Bear in a Buick </div></div>

too bad Norb, you looked...........

bearon58ev9.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest invicta592

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one more this morning and I'm off.

Yea I know a lot of you think I'm off period tongue.gif

439565-ChevyTruckBear.jpg</div></div>

Great photo's Mr E, but doncha think that this one is a bit tenuous? More of a "bear within the vicinity of a Buick" than in it laugh.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great photo's Mr E, but doncha think that this one is a bit tenuous? More of a "bear within the vicinity of a Buick" than in it </div></div>

Yea, that was the shot of the bear just before he tried to cross the road, then it became "Bear aaaaaallll over Buick"

Guest invicta592

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dyna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This must although be the furriest Buick I seen so far </div></div>

If I were to encounter it while driving, I'd reckon it would be the roadmaster, not me :P

• 3 months later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: norb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant BEAR to see another Bear in a Buick </div></div>

smile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

post-32987-143137973545_thumb.jpg

Say their Booboo, ol buddy, ol pal of mine, Why don't we just go and get us one of them there pic-i-nic baskets......

I don't know Yogi.....Mr. Ranger is going to be mad. eek.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif Dandy Dave!