Jump to content

which regulator is for which side now>??

Recommended Posts

I did the same thing. Got the crash parts book out and checked the drawing. Looks like the window motor labeled 'A' is for the driver's side, 'B' is for the passenger side. That would put the window going up and toward the front of the car. The blue hose comes out of the regulator towards the front and curves toward the rear where there is room for it.

The crash parts book also lists the regulators as different for the 89 models vs the 90-91's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...