Once again, Sad News Diane Sink

Diane Sink, a long time member of AACA and mother of current Library Board member Rocky Sink passed away yesterday. Diane had been bravely fighting illness and has recently been to several AACA events. She was loyal to the hobby and AACA to the end. Funeral arrangements are as follows:

Oakley's Funeral Service

5188 Cloverdale RD.

Roanoke, Va. 24019

540-977-3909

Visitation on Tuesday 2-4 and 6-9

Funeral on Wednesday at 10

Guest imported_Bookreader

It is with a sad heart that John and I received the news of Diane's illness and then were cheered as Diane appeared at several meets wearing her smile, assuring all that she was doing fine. This was a lady with spirit, with spunk and with the love of the antique car hobby.

To her son, Rocky who is with us on the Library Board, our sympathy, our appreciation for your support to the hobby as Diane said to you, "go and do your obligations."

That is such a tribute to your family as Diane and your family have always been the quiet strength behind our activities and support of AACA.

We had just returned from MG2006 in Gatlinburg TN when we sadly learned of Diane's passing. For the Sinks and many others, this is a family hobby. They exemplify that in all they do for AACA, through their enjoyment of the world's greatest hobby. I know that the Sink family will long feel this terrible loss but I also know they will carry on the family tradition in her honor. With all our love and sympathy from the Tidewater Va area,

Terry & Susan Bond.