Simple Maintenance Questions

Okay, I don't pretend to be a mechanic, and I don't have a repair manual for the '88 Reatta I bought used. Can anyone tell me quickly where the following components are located on the car so I can pretend to know what I'm doing:<BR> - oxygen sensor<BR> - gas filter<BR> - thermostat controlling the fan<BR> - PCV valve<BR> - a website describing all the diagnostic codes<P>I'm also trying to change the belt myself, and any suggestions would be equally appreciated. Thanks.

Since I recently changed the belt on my 88, I can talk about that. Just put a socket on the nut of the belt tensioner and counter clockwise pressure will lift the tensioner up. With you other hand remove the old belt. string the new belt almost totally on and again twist the tensioner nut to complete the placement. The tensioner will spring back and that's all there is to it.

O2 sensor is center of engine against the<BR>fire wall on the exhaust manifold.<BR>Fuel filter is under the car drivers side<BR>about here you left foot would be.<BR>To the best of my knowledge the ECM <BR>controls the fans. There are overrides<BR>in CRT service mode.<BR>PVC is on top of the engine passenger<BR>side behind the intake manifold phleumn.<BR>You need to move the even number spark <BR>plug wires around to see it.