Help me find steering wheel and air bag for 1990 burgundy interior

My wife modified the front end of my 1990 burgundy Reatta with Burgundy interior. I need to find a new burgundy steering wheel with air bag. I could get by with just the air bag (burgundy). I also need a new air bag deployment sensor. What is a fair price for a steering wheel with air bag or just the air bag. Thanks for your help with this.

Guest kennyw

TDUCK,<BR>I would suspect a new one at around $700-900. Might be one in a yard near me. I would figure $150- maybe $250 if it is still intact. Most damage is front end and no air bags left..........

There was a wheel and airbag offered on eBay for a Reatta that did not meet its' reserve price. The auction was item #581430822. The seller wanted $300 for the wheel and bag, but it did not bid that high. <P>The same seller had an airbag for a Reatta that he wanted $60 for. It was item #581345053. Contact him to see if he still has them and what he will sell them for now; he may have lowered his expectations somewhat. <P>Both items appeared to be blue, but the color can be changed easily. <P>Hope this helps!<P>Joe BCA#35662