new owner of 1990 Reatta

I am proud to say I just found it! A 1990 red coupe. I have wanted one since 1989. Finally made my dream come true. Flew to Maryland 59,800 miles, one owner $6500. I think it is in good condition. Needs detailing. I had oil changed and since then the "service engine soon" light comes on (although this morning it finally went out) any comments on this. Also, the sun roof is chipped around edge (no water damage inside) can't figure out what is wrong. Anyone know where I can either get it fixed or replaced. I want my car to be perfect. I love it. Rides great. smile.gif" border="0

Guest jadesdrift90

Yea Lillian!<P>I fell in love with them in 1988 and finally just got one in March. grin.gif" border="0 <P>There is a thread going on now about sun/moon roofs and you can do a search to read about them in the archives. <P>I wish you many happy Reatta miles! I'm enjoying the heck out of mine.<P>You can find her picture here:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.jadesplace.net/Reatta/reattaindex.html" TARGET=_blank>www.jadesplace.net/Reatta/reattaindex.html</A> <P>Jade tongue.gif" border="0<p>[ 05-04-2001: Message edited by: jadesdrift90 ]