Sign in to follow this  
ted sweet

CHROKE thermastat for 66 newport?

I'm assuming you mean what I think of as the "choke stove". Try NAPA. I believe they are all the same for years and years. The shape of the rod may differ.

Another thought. Register with Moparts.com (7000 members) that is the ultimate post war Mopar board. Someone will point you. There are coffee cans full of those all over America.

I have been a member of Moparts since it began. I posted this there and got nobody knew where to get it.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thought. Register with Moparts.com (7000 members) that is the ultimate post war Mopar board. Someone will point you. There are coffee cans full of those all over America. </div></div>

i tryed NAPA, no luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm assuming you mean what I think of as the "choke stove". Try NAPA. I believe they are all the same for years and years. The shape of the rod may differ. </div></div>

Ted,

Do you have the old one? If so, I can clean it up and put a new spring in it. Cost: about $25 plus shipping. PM me with your phone number if you wish to discuss it further.