BEAUTIFUL RED 1990 REATTA WITH TAN INTERIOR FOR SALE!! ONLY 53000 MILES!! $8995 OBO!!

cool.gif" border="0 Beautiful 1990 Red Reatta with Tan Interior For Sale. I am the second owner of this car. The original owner, an attorney from the Chicago area, used this car as a third car. It was garaged all of its life until October of 2000 when I bought the car. I now use it as a daily driver. It drives and runs like a dream. It has never been wrecked and is in great condition. Aside from a couple of minor mechanical glitches, the car is in excellent condition. Shiny red paint job that has a nice glossy shine with some scratches here and there and some tiny spots on the bumper where the paint has come off, showing grey underneath. The interior leather is in beautiful condition similar to most 5 year old cars. It has never been wrecked and will probably last another 10+ years if it is well taken care of like I and the previous owner have done. I am asking $10000 or best offer. Feel free to email me with any and all questions you may have or if you would like pictures. frown.gif" border="0 It's going to kill me to sell my beautiful baby, but I just got married and my wife wants to have children and we need a backseat!!<BR>Whoever gets this beautiful baby is going to be very happy. grin.gif" border="0<BR>I live in Memphis,TN.<BR>I look forward to hearing from you soon.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com<p>[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: MemphisCalipari ]

You can see a picture of what my car looks like at the website below. <A HREF="http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+R1160599" TARGET=_blank>http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+R1160599</A> <BR>I have lowered the price to $8995 or best offer. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Feel free to call me at 901-921-9900 if you have any questions.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com<p>[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: MemphisCalipari ]