1946 Continental cabriolet available

Rolf

This car was restored many years ago, and is a little run down around the edges, but it still runs and drives very well. it is painted gunmetal gray, and has red leather seats, pictures are coming, asking price 25K, I will post a picture and more info soon, rolf@got.net

I am told that gunmetal gray was a factory color for '46, does this shade look right to you guys, I think this car looks really great, and it hasn't even been detailed or even cleaned real well, will have more pics soon, and write me with any questions, it is supposed to run as good as it looks, Rolf

post-45990-143137897077_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The word from on high, John, is that this car and the other 2 must be sold!!! Yesterday!! Here is a pic of the Continental's red leather interior, some of you old timers know how well these original leather interiors look when cleaned and dressed, better than a new upholstered job!! We are asking $25K for this good running and driving complete car, needing only a little cosmetic surgery, the other 2 for sale are a '40 3 window coupe with a Columbia, and a '38 sedan, write for mre pics or answers to rolf@ot.net Thanks a lot, Rolf

post-45990-14313789709_thumb.jpg

Marital issues interupted this transaction, can any of you on this forum believe and understand a wife not being completely enthused and delighted with the acquisition of a "new" '46 convertible?? Well it has happened, so this great running car is still available. Got in to the chrome "goodies" in the pile, and there is a beautiful '42-'48 hood ornament for a Continental, the one with the gold ball and chrome spear, a re-chromed radio speaker panel that fits between the clock and speedometer on a late model, and a rechromed cast convertible rear window frame that is gorgeous, stuff just keeps showing up. The problem with the e-mail address is that I mis typed it, it is rolf@got.net