Need Headlight assembly

I went to go fix my headlight last night, thinking that the problem was the durlon rollers. When I got the light apart I was surprised to see that the problem was that the headlight assemply has broken. I now need a headlight assembley for the drivers side. Does anyone have this part or does anyone know if it is still available from GM. Thanks!

Hi Steve,<BR>Jim from Duluth---<BR>I probably have the part but I believe they are all still available from GM<BR>16507163 L motor<BR>16507164 R motor<BR>16507188 bezel<BR>16507183 L cover<BR>16507184 R cover<BR>16508591 R bracket<BR>16508592 L bracket<BR>16510110 R housing<BR>16510109 L housing<BR>16510108 linkage<BR>1636666 R support<BR>1636667 L support

Steve, <BR>Headlamp assembly (inner housing w/ 2-shoulder bolts, 2-sheaths for shoulder bolts and 2-spin washers/nut assemblys) cost $81.00 from GM here in Baltimore. Don't have part #s off hand, but tell them that it's #10, #11, and #12 on there headlamp parts diagram. You cannot buy any one part of the assembly separate. I wanted the shoulder bolts, sheaths, and spin washers for my headlamps a while back, but was unwilling to pay for an assembly I didn't need, so made the sheath from thin vacuum tubing, and sought the 1/4" shoulder bolts and nuts from Home Depot. Spin washers (without the attached bolts) came from a nuts & bolts supplier. Hope this helps.