Paint shop in Minneapolis

Does anyone know of a good paint shop in the Minneapolis area. I need to have my pin stripes repainted (they are faded) and a scratch buffed out. The car could use a whole exterior detailing as well. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Swimmingbear,<P>I've only visited Minneapolis once, so I don't have a specific name. However, go to a local car show and talk to several of the owners that have cars you would be proud to own. <P>Chances are, they will not only tell you who to use, they will tell you who to AVOID!<P>That's one of the great things about nearly any sort of hobby or recreational activity. Most people involved in it are eager to share their experiences, lessons learned and swap a tall story or two about the one that got away, etc. etc. etc. cool.gif" border="0 <P>If that doesn't work, then go to some shops that claim to specialize in vintage or special interest cars. Look at their work and the shop. Good shops will be eager to show you around, let you see the work area (the good shops usually have work areas that look more like hospitals than the stereotypical garages) or refer you to some of their customers. <P>What you are looking for here is a finished car in the parking lot that is in flawless condition yet you can't tell if it had a dent removed or an entire paint job because every part of the car looks as good as the rest of the car. shocked.gif" border="0 <P>Good luck!<P>Joe cool.gif" border="0