79 Holiday 88 parts wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have both of the small rear windows and most of the chrom trims for them . i also have a rear window and one tail light i think that the outher is busted but m,ight be able to salvage some of it. the interior parts i have are white , but i have most of the trim for it. i belive i have mostr of the roof trim aswell i will have to look.

sure i will try and get a digital camera and take some as soon as i can. the car is a 79 olds holiday two door. bucket seats and center consol and all that jazz, so if yours is a 79 aswell then they should fit. but i will measer the rear windows also just to make sure. might take me a few days to find the roof trim parts as i have a pile to look thru :S (mental note , when striping car parts off, make sure to group them in one spot and mark were they came from). i will proly keep the steering wheel and the visors. but theres a bunch of the interior paneling that i may part with doors and back sides and such. give me a day or two and ill try and round this all up.

• 3 weeks later...