reatta wheels CHROME

Guest Hitzzz

I sent JRD350 a e-mail asking what was for sale ..response was.. 16 inch factory Reatta, five star style wheels. Brand new in boxes with center caps. List $550.00 each from dealer, Best offer.

Let's clarify. 1991's had 16" wheels standard. Prior to that standard were 15".<BR>Both our 1991s have 7 spokes, not 5. I sent an email to this person and he asked me if I knew anything about Reattas!<P>Looking at the GM Price list there are similar wheels without the caps available in other Buicks but they are not the original Reatta wheels. <P>So we really need the consumate expert to set it straight. We are sitting here looking right at our Reatta shop manual with the car that I bought off the showroom floor blush.gif" border="0

In case anyone is interested, there is a company called Keystone that sells Reatta wheels on a trade in basis for $149 each. 518 452 7730 in Albany NY.

In all the history of the Reatta, there were only three wheels.<BR>The standard '88-'90 wheel was a 15inch 5 hole that is pictured on all literature. <BR>The 1991 changed to a 16 inch that was silver painted in the center and the outer rim was natural aluminum. That wheel also had fake plastic rivets between each spoke.<BR>The 1990 Select Sixty convertible (65 made) had the 1991 style 16 inch wheel but it was white and natural aluminum. That same wheel was offered as a $100 option in 1991 only on white cars.<P>End of Reatta discussion.....the 1990 style wheel was used on the '86-'89 Lesabre "T" type coupe, but with a different hub cap.<P>The 1991 Reatta style wheel was offered on '92 and maybe '93 Rivieras with the touring suspension option (and a different hub cap) and one person has told me the rim was only 6 inches wide.<P>Around 1998-'99 the same 16 inch wheel design was offered on Park Avenues as an option in CHROME. However they did not have the fake rivets.