Accumulator price?

Guest wally888

Guest wally888

I replaced an Accumulator last year, bought on internet, $100. Shortly thereafter I received a quote, from another supplier, of $79. Lost the address.<BR> The other car now needs a new Accumulator. Anyone suggest where to buy, cheapest?

Hope this helps.<P>I recently purchased one from GMPARTSDIRECT.com as follows:<BR>Category: All<BR>GM Part #: 25528382<BR>Description: ACCUMULATOR<BR>Min.Qty: 1<BR>Unit Price: $76.00<BR>Quantity: 1<BR>Ext.Price: $76.00<BR>Core Charge: $0.00<BR>S&H approx.: $11.40<BR>TOTAL: $87.40<P>------------------<BR>

Calling around, I have gotten prices ranging from 18$ to 80$. with from 60 day to lifetime warranties. I just had the compressor, orifice tube, accumulator/drier and condensor replaced and converted to r134a with no problems so far

Wally.......I assume you are referring to the Brake Accumulator? If so , rwarner1's data is the best price around. If you are asking about the A/C, I don't know!<P>LOL

Guest wally888

Lockitup-$87.25 + $9 shipping<BR> GMparts direct $77.90 + $14.02 shipping<BR> GM P.D. must have heavier parts!<BR> Hubers USA $$99 + $7 shipping <P><p>[This message has been edited by wally888 (edited 04-11-2001).]