Interior color

I just purchased a Reatta service tape that deals with the operation and alignment of the convertible top. In the tape they showed a white Reatta convertible with an interior color that I've never seen. It was a rather dark brown, leather looking, interior rather than the common tan interior. I've never seen a Reatta with this interior color. Does anyone know of it and what the color was called?

There are some unanswered questions, particurly about the convertibles.<BR>The Product manual for 1990 shows Red, Blue, and Black cloth tops, but only Black has surfaced. The 1991 Product manual shows Red again but the book I have has it "X" out in ballpoint.<P>I talked to a 1990 convertible owner in Dallas that has a car with what he thinks is the power pull down harness attached to the underside of the boot, but the car has the standard 1990 cable releases. <P>Stan Leslie believes all the early 1990 convertible were scrapped...possibly as many as 100. He may have some comments.<BR>Some of these early cars may have had non-production items, such as the interior shown in your tape.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Barney,<BR>The pins on the 5 bow have a screw molded into them if the car has the power pull down. I think the motor boxes under the lid are red on that prototype in the junkyard here. You might ask the guy in Texas about these items. Those power pull downs can be manually pushed down (in case of battery failure) like the non power version.<BR>Too bad about that interior color though. I think it looked much better than the normal tan color. I wonder what happened to that car in the tape? Is was a white 90 with this neat saddle brown interior, a white top, black side moldings, pin stripes and the standard snap down top. It looked sharp.

Hi Barney -<BR>On mention of convertible top colors - I've seen a while/off-white top on a 1990. The car itself was Maui Blue & used to be in NJ. It was traded to a dealership for not nearly what it was worth 3 years ago. As far as I (or Marie, the owner at the time) knew, the top was original.<P>------------------<BR>REATTA SITE:<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/gohighr/reatta.html" TARGET=_blank><BR>http://members.aol.com/gohighr/reatta.html</A>