New Reatta Owner

Mark_C

I'm the guy that just bought Mark K's 1989. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. I love the car and really think it is going to be a lot of fun to own. I'm looking forward to the event in Rochester and hope to meet a few of you there.

Well the story goes that there is this Buick Club of America (BCA). Each year they hold their national meet somewhere in the US. This year it will be in Rochester MN July 12-15

The Reatta Division is a division of the BCA. They hold their only formal meeting at the BCA national meet. In addition there is a Reatta Rendezvous..a tour and lunch for all Reatta owners.

While we have no official numbers, there will probably be 30+ Reattas in Rochester.

There is another interesting happening in September. Look at the first entry on this discussion. Ron Gill and wife, of Lansing are putting together the Reatta Homecoming. They already have some interesting activities planned and are getting more former Reatta program people committed to attending daily.

The two events (Rochester and Lansing) should keep you dreaming about Reattas until next summer.

Congratulations, Mark C. !!

Welcome to the online "World of Reatta"

Please consider becoming a member of the BCA and the Reatta division, If you need a sponsor, I'd be honored to support your membership, as your BCA sponsor. You will need to become a member before you can enter your car in the National meet.

Did Mark K. get another Reatta?

See 'ya at the Nats!!

Copied from the post about the fender.

To Mark C.

I am also the assistant director of the Reatta division of the BCA and one of my jobs is to plan the "Reatta Rendezvous". The Rendezvous will be on Thursday night July 13th and we will leave Rochester and travel right through Millville on our way to Lake City.

Guest imported_Mark K

Yes I did. A 1990 White/Red Convertible. I bought it from a Catholic Priest who said it was too large (He now drive a Miata).That was the only thing to make me give up the coupe.

Mark

Congratulations, Mark K.!!!

I hope to meet you at the NATS as well!

Seems like there's a plethora of '90 White drop-tops coming to MN with new owners, you, Jim, Bob, etc. I wonder how many will be at the NATS?

Hope I can get my hands on the '91 White/flame drop-top by then, but I've got my orders to "Cull the Herd" before I'll be cleared to get another Reatta. Gotta make room in the garage for it anyway.

post-38921-143137893124_thumb.jpg