91 Polo Green Coupe - FS

Barney Eaton

Binghamton/Endicott, NY area Buick dealer has his wife's 91 Polo Green Coupe for sale. All options. Sunroof needs a little attention but everything else in top condition. Garaged all winters. 61,000 miles. Asking price $12,000. Contact Nelson Vanatta 607-765-4300 nelsond64@aol.com

I have not seen this car, only posting for owner.

Maybe I should buy it for my daughter. My wife is driving a polo green, both my sons have polo greens, and I have a green parts car. Only my daughter doesn't have one in our family. smile.gif

Guest HessLakeGuy

Jim:

There is another one for sale in the Detroit area w/ 1990 wheels on it. See it on Autotrader. You can buy both of them.

Guest Reattaray

I bought my 90 coupe from Nelson in Feb 91 when car sales were very slow. He was willing to deal! Nelson has always been a fan of the Reatta and has a very large photo (approx. 3ft by 12 ft) of a red Reatta in his office. I imagine that the 91 coupe is in excellent condition as his wife has owned a Reatta for many years and of course it was dealer maintained. I did talk to the service manager once and it appears they have techs versed in the Reatta.

Tom.... The Detroit area car is owned by David McIntosh, the Reatta designer.

He retired from GM about two years ago and apparantly never owned a

Reatta while working. He found the green car then a convertible. Decided to sell the green 91 and keep the convertible. With a little luck he will be in Lansing in Sept.

Guest HessLakeGuy

Barney;

The polo green in the Detroit area seems to have WHITE 1991 wheels that go with it.

You can see it in the Autotrader pictures. Different.

Tom