TIRE GUAGE FOR 1990 REATTA FOR SALE!!

I have a Working Tire Guage for the 1990 Reatta that I will sell for the highest offer. You can send me an email at MemphisCalipari@aol.com or reply here. I look forward to hearing from you soon.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com<P>

<BR>The highest bid right now is $60. Are there any more bidders before I sell it? If so, reply here or send an email to me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com

please tell me what condition the pressure guage is in. if possible i would like to see a picture to confirm its condition.

The tire guage is in average condition for an 11 year old car. It is scratched up a little from use over the years. Some of the black outside is scrathed off with gold showing underneath. The tire guage works great and I still use it with my 1990 Red Reatta with Tan interior with 51,000 miles on it. Let me know if you have any more questions. You can also send an email to me at MemphisCalipari@aol.com or just reply here. I look forward to hearing from you soon.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims