90 Coupe ebay item=574797223

bng1959

This is the car I bought last month on ebay. Same pictures from that listing. I joined this group while waiting for this car to arrive from Florida. The updates and knowledge and passion on these pages is wonderful. So I wanted to tell you true Reatta lovers that mine is for sale. I also want to get the information out..I have spent 10,000. since I first made the deal. She is wonderful but still needs some type of attention to the struts or something like that underneath. The heaadlamp motor was replaced, before I saw Barney's site, for the drives side. <A HREF="http://www.american-stitches.com" TARGET=_blank>www.american-stitches.com</A> did the steering wheel and they are wonderful. I had tint installed with company called Alta Mere which has lifetime warranty. The transmission was rebuilt by AAMCO and 11 month/unlimited miles warranty is transferable. It's a beauty but I bought a 90 convertable. Willing to take a big loss just to move it to someone who will appreaciate the beauty both inside and out. New tires, orginal mats (has the R )and owners manual minus the fun stuff. <P>Bruce Guthrie

• 2 weeks later...

Car is still for sale. High bid was $7100 and the noise is the brake pad. Found the information on this site. Not 100% sure about the high bidder and if he will folow through. I know ebay site states binding contract but then again little contact from bidder leaves me wondering......<P><p>[This message has been edited by bng1959 (edited 04-13-2001).]