FS - 1963 Buick Electra Convertible

edt

1963 Electra Convertible for sale. I am second owner. This car needs total restoriation. Car is NOT driveable. It has been in storage since 1982 and has not been started over the last 2 years. The car is complete with new top in 1981. It is white with black leather interior, black top. Surface rust, usual holes in trunk, front fenders, etc. This was a daily driver. I hate to let it go, but I just don't have time to enjoy restoring it. My asking price is $3,700. It does have clear title. I am located in York county PA., just 30 minutes north of Baltimore. HAVE PICTURES. Also I have a 93 Buick Roadmaster Station Wagon for sale, also listed on this website.

Open attachment for 63 photo.

post-45623-143137892077_thumb.jpg

• 6 years later...

Sometimes the owners, heirs, or speculators need that much time ....... or more to begin to grasp a realistic value of the car.

I know of a rusty white Corvair in a garage near me that has been for sale for at least 15 years. The owner's dream is to take his family of four to Disneyland with the proceeds of the sale. It might be another year before a buyer comes along.

Bernie

And Donald Duck might start wearing pants, too!

I have been studying neurology and learning about mirrored brain functions. Right after I opened that Craigslist link my wife's brain thought "Oh God, please don't let my husband be stupid." I never used to know where those little messages came from.

Bernie