Windshield available

Jim

I have several good used windshields but will not ship one because they are so fragile.

I going to be driving from Duluth MN to Columbia South Carolina leaving here on about April 3rd and can bring one with or drop one off somewhere along basically a straight route between here and there. I will be going to the swap meet in Charlotte NC the following weekend. If someone can meet me along this route and needs a windshield I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

Jim,

I do need a windshield and am very near O'Hare airport. Will you be going through Illinois on either 294 or 90? If so you will be very near me. Please let me know if this is possible and the cost.

Thanks

Nikki

1990 Coupe White/Red

1973 Triumph GT6

Usually I go down to Bloomington/Normal and try to avoid Chicago and their exhorbitant toll roads but can do. I don't mind traveling 80 MPH bumper to bumper but stopped dead on Chicago freeways drives me crazy and the fact that they charge for the pleasure makes me take a second blood pressure pill. smile.gif As it turns out I think I am going to go via Pittsburgh anyway so through Chicago is the shortest way.

Send me an email and I will respond.

Jim

Guest inthespot

Mapquest suggest that you may be going through the Knoxville Tn area, would that be the route you go or do you go another way?

inthespot,

It looks like I am going to leave Duluth and go to the Pittsburgh area on my way to Columbia/Charlotte. I can go through Nashville or Knoxville on my way home. I will be driving my pick up so I can bring a windshield with me. I would be passing through your area on about April 8th or 9th.