QUESTION...

why is it that i check ebay every single day, but never seem to find any sales brochures or other literature on 91 reatta's? i know that 1,214 is a VERY low production number, but what the hell? doesnt anyone have 91 literature in mint condition that they want to sell??<P>by the way, IM STILL LOOKING FOR A REATTA TIRE PRESSURE GUAGE. i dont have one, and i need one! it is the last component that i need to make my car complete! PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!

Troy<BR>I have a nice 1991 Buick sales catalog that has a three page color layout of the Reatta plus a Buyers guide section. I have posted this for sale several times on this webb page. I want $15.00 plus postage. If interested e-mail me at wxislandia@msn.com<BR>Bob Wixson<BR>

To my knowledge, the only year that the Reatta had a stand alone brochure was 1988. In '91 it was shown in the full line brochure of which there are 2 editions, a standard brochure which features 4 pages on the Reatta (not including data page) out of a total of 48 pages and a deluxe brochure which features 8 pages on the Reatta (not including data page) out of a total of 88 pages. Both are approximately 9" X 11" and have the same picture of a Park Avenue's grill on the cover. Neither is hardcover. They come up on Ebay fairly frequently, keep an eye out for them.

Troy<BR>The sales brochure that I have for sale is the 48 page version, it is not a hard cover book. It is in excellent condition but I have no way of showing a pictire. I have sold my Reatta and no longer want the brochure