I Think Its time to sell my car

Well, I think it'll be for the best.<P>My baby is due May 27. I've posted in the past regarding a child seat & if it would be safe in the Reatta. I've convinced myself it would be fine, but I've yet to buy 1 and actually install it.<P>Anyhow, I've decided to put my car up for sale in the local paper & on this board. If it doesn't sell, that's alright as I wouldn't mind keeping it. Its just that a car with a back seat would be so much easier...<P>Anyhow,<P>FOR SALE:<P>1988 Reatta. White exterior, blue interior. Suede/Leather 16 ways seats (2 small tears on drivers side seat). Tinted windows. 185k (kilometers, not sure of miles, always run system on metric). I have an outstanding insurance claim to have repaired from last May. Some @#*$& broke into the car. I need to have the tint on the passangers side re-done & a small dime sized piece of roof painted. I'll have the rest of the car touched up at the same time, as there is some minor surface rust in 2 wheel wells. The AC also needs to be recharged, which I will also have done before selling. I don't mind doing these repairs, because if the car doesn't sell, then it'll be all ready for me & baby for summer. Car runs great, new ICM, coil pack, brakes (including rotors), O2 sensor, serpentine belt. I did have a problem with battery drainage, but its disapeared with the warm weather. I suppose no battery likes minus 35. The security system is "glitched" (as in, the light on the dash lights up, but I've yet to figure out how to set it off) Anyhow, the car is located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. $7995 (Canadian) or best offer. <P>I hate deciding on an asking price. Some people will think I'm totally out to lunch. Especially here in Winnipeg, where I've only seen 3 other Reattas (1 of which isn't even road worthy, its disgusting that someone would let the state of their car get as bad as this one). <P>Thanks!

It's too bad you're in the Peg...I'm in T.O. and would have considered taking it off your hands. Oh well! Hope you and your baby enjoy the car this summer.