Lights Don't go Up and Down

TheBlackMoon

Fortunately for you these acutator arm assemblies are still available from GM. I would not advise getting them used, as the center of the arm is a soft cheap alloy and will strip very easily (you'll notice that your's have a round center if they are bad. That hole is actually a square inside with a round hole outside. They cost about $41 each. Don't have the part # available offhand though. They fit quite snugly when new (had to actually use a rubber mallet to get one of mine on). I only needed one, but replaced both. One warning though, you should have absolutely no horizontal play in the armature once assembled and attached to the headlamp housing. If you do, take it all apart and start again from scratch tightening all connecting bolts (but not enough to strip anything). The first one I did went on great, but I rushed the second one and it didn't come up as fast, and was some-timey. Take your time and do it right. Took me about an hour for the first side and about 20minutes for the second, as I didn't take everything apart. Case and point, rolleyes.gif right?

I need a connecting arm for my lights. It connects the motor to the rest of the lamp assembly and makes it go up and down. Can anyone help?