New owner of 1989 Reatta -need parts

johnhouston

Let me welcome you with a joke.

Q) Where do you take your cantaloupe for the summer?

A) John Cougar Melon Camp.

Anyway....

Jim Finn has several parts cars. Many of us have our stashes. Dealers are a bit too pricey for most of us. GM parts Direct is high on shipping low on prices. Post your needs you'll get pointed in the right direction here.

Guest F14CRAZY

Depends what you're looking for. Engine, transmission, etc parts are common GM things, available at your local parts store.

Exclusive parts, fenders, trim , interior, etc can be had from Jim Finn reasonably

Thanks for the help. I just lucked into this car-I bought it becasue it was unusual looking and I could not identify it from a distance. I drive around Houston alot and I have not seen one of these on the road. I have never had a classic nor tried to restore one. I knew nothing about these cars until a few days ago when I found this site. These are really nice cars and fun to drive. After spending some hours on this site I see there is a high appreciation for these vechicles and some very loyal owners. This is alot more car then I realized when I got it.

I still trying to get this thing street legal.

While you're driving around Houston, watch for my 1991 black/tan Reatta coupe, BCA 2005 silver award winner!

Just sold it to a gentleman in Houston, a couple weeks ago! See attachment.

Welcome to the online "World of Reatta"!

Be sure to visit Reatta.net for more info to help with restoring your Reatta, and check out the database covering most the Reattae built.

...and apply for membership to the Buick Club of America and Reatta division!

post-38921-143137889177_thumb.jpg