Has anyone received the March issue of the Bugle yet?

Pete Phillips

Guest 70 Electra

3/15 and still nothing in Deeee-troit. I see some of the Flint-stones have gotten theirs, so maybe tomorrow? Do I have to open a can of whoop-[@!#!$] with the mailman?

I had opportunity last evening to read Pete's excellent article regarding the 1933 Buicks. I learned a great deal about these cars.

I will never forget the black 1933 Buick Series 90 from the Chicago area that was shown at the BCA National at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 1986. The car, which I believe was an unrestored original, was so spectacularly elegant that I could hardly pry my eyes away from it. Pete's article was a great reminder about these Buicks, which, as he points out, one almost never sees -- even at the Buick events.

I also had a chance to read Pete's article on the '33s last night, very interesting, and now I know some even more about everything Buick! Thanks Pete!

Might have to let the Old Guy borrow my March issue, like he did with me on the January issue, we're only 4 miles away!

Both copies arrived in today's (03-17-2006) mail. About one week later than they used to arrive in 2005 (usually prior to the 2nd Saturday of the month, which is how it had been for years).

Another great magazine, Pete!

Willis Bell 20811

Guest unclefogey

Arrived yesterday, 03/17/06. Thanks for the post. Went looking for it about a week ago, prior to reading post. Could have sworn I had received it.