red 89 Turbo II, more parts coming off soon, updated 3-23-06

When the rain in Southern California stops I'll be pulling the black softtop including glass rear window, the side glass and window motors, the side mirrors and the doortop stainless trim. I put the softtop up for the first time yesterday and it looks very nice, all the windows went down and back up but the pulldown mechanism didn't do it's job. The car won't even start anymore so it'll have to stay outside, and I can think about selling some of the mechanical items except the ones to keep it able to roll. I am not able to ship large items so they would have to be picked up in person. (hood, fenders, softtop, hardtop, front bumper)

So far the parts list includes:

Grille: $90

Hood: $400, some small dings and needs paint

Passenger headlight/cornering light: $700, includes mounting bracket

Passenger fender: $250

Passenger turnsignal/parking light: $70, one pinhole upper left, sandpits and stress cracks from normal wear

Driver headlight/cornering light: $500 includes mounting bracket

Driver fender: $250

Driver turnsignal/parking light: $70, sandpits and stress cracks from normal wear

front bumper cover: $350, no license plate bracket holes

Passenger door panel: $75

Driver door panel: $75, plastic crack on backside, wear on bottom edge

soft top (black cloth) including back glass and frame: $500

Brake AntiLock computer: $150

Passenger seat leather, if it softens up some more: $100

Taillights: $75 per side, not selling the reflector (has a small crack anyway)

side mouldings: $75 per side, condition listed in previous post.

Trunklid has a bend on the passenger side where the car was repaired improperly.

The wheelwell trim set of 8 pieces: $300, very small amount of overspray on right rear(black part) at top of rear bumper.

spare tire compartment cover: $50 missing two rubber strips.

Pass Door top stainless trim and outer weatherstrip for glass: $75

Driver door top stainless trim and outer weatherstrip for glass: $75

Pass door mirror with bracket: $75

Driver door mirror with bracket: $75

Rest of car always negotiable.

Pics of most car parts on my website www.geocities.com/ghostymosty

The car is red with ginger leather and black softtop. Once I pull the windows and their motors out I will need to sell the shell and get it out of the driveway. It will definitely still have the Maserati Windshield, the doors, the wheels and the complete engine in it. Might also have the hood and fenders on it since I won't pull those off unless someone is picking them up.

The car is in Riverside, California, has 146,000 miles on broken odometer and painted parts would need repainting, all parts sold as is and shipping is extra, of course.

David Lawrence

peavey7@hotmail.com

I have to wait for the rains to be over since removing it will leave a big opening. Right now the passenger mirror motor is a little slow, probably from not being used, and needs paint so I will more than likely ask $75 plus shipping from 92506. The driver side mirror works better so I'll probably ask $100 plus shipping for it. I'll be posting again when I get those parts off and checked over for condition.

would like to purchase the center console cover if in decent shape, the front license plate bracket if its not broken, and the center shifter console woodgrain panel that covers the power seat switch and defroster. please get back to me if you can help me out at all

Yes, I would be willing to sell the dash. I'll have to figure out how much work is involved in removing it and whether I can find a box that size before I can even guess at a price for that part. How much of the dash are you interested in, so I can check for condition. I think the defroster part has a little shrinkage, the instrument hood is shrunk in back, the main part looks good, but I haven't really given it a close inspection.

David Lawrence

peavey7@hotmail.com

Riverside, CA

There is no front license plate bracket on this car and the center armrest is shot. There may be enough good leather on the driver's seat to recover an armrest but I haven't measured yet. The woodgrain is in good shape as far as I can tell, except that it doesn't hold the seat switches anymore, probably has broken bosses on the underside like most of them.

David Lawrence

peavey7@hotmail.com

The automatic cars have a 'one piece' that goes all the way from the ashtray to the armrest. Seems to have a tiny scratch by the driver switch, haven't cleaned it to see if there are any other flaws. The photo won't come up on this post, probably too many photos for one post. I have photos on my website at

www.geocities.com/ghostymosty

Guest slyrose

If you sell the seats, I think that I might need the harness that runs under the driver's seat to the recline button. I think that something is wrong with it because my circuit breaker for the seats, door locks, and horn has been tripping.

Thanx

You can have the plactic holder for $25 including shipping. I was delayed in responding to your post, I had my PC de-bugged and I lost the "remember me each time I log in". I couldn't remenber my pass word. I asked the web master for a new one several times with no reply. I finall reregistered under my new post name Ray8va. If you want the holder drop me an e-mail with method of payment and your mail address. Ray

I still have the entire front end except the wheelwell trim. The fenders, hood and front bumper cover are pieces I am not able to ship so you would have to pick them up. I have most of the interior but the driver seat leather and center armrest are no good, the top small parts of the dash leather are shrunken a bit as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please post the VIN from your car so everyone knows if you need an early or late hood. I have the Driver's side headlight with cornering light and bracket for $500 plus shipping. I have already sold my grille, and the hood is one of those things I can't ship, mine is a late build 89.

The shell of my TC is ready to go, the attached pic still shows the softtop, door windows, back up lights and radio which will be removed.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tcmaseratiparts/

will have more pics of the shell later today.

• 2 weeks later...

Neighbors have been asking about the TC in the driveway so I might have a week left before needing to call a wrecking yard to come and get it. I am open to offers from those who can take the whole rolling shell and keep a yard from crushing it. The drivetrain is still in it, the wheels are still on it, the Maserati logo windshield is in it, the bumpers/fenders/doors/hood are still on it.The interior is gone except for the largest part of the dash. I did take off more of the dash than I thought I would and put the disassembled hardtop back on the shell. I found out that even if the porthole glass looks like it is ready to come out, it will still crack with a little too much pressure on it (and I was gentle). Passenger side (had more bubbles than driver's side) cracked the inside glass piece so I stopped and left the other two glasses alone, not having the proper tools for that operation is a bad thing!

David Lawrence

peavey7@hotmail.com

951-756-30/83

Riverside, CA 92506

There will be a Mopar car show about a 1/4 mile from me at the California School for the Deaf on May 16, Sunday 8AM to 3PM

http://groups.msn.com/INLANDMOPARS/announcements.msnw

If anyone wants to attend the show and then look at my TC parts for sale just let me know.

Hi, I have removed the driver's seat, taken it apart to get the leather off and have the complete recliner motor, wires under seat, wires from car harness to under seat and wires to main seat switch (with switch) available. The seat worked just as it was supposed to while in the car.

David Lawrence

peavey7@hotmail.com

Hi,

I worked a double shift yesterday so I didn't even turn on the computer.

The car should be going out of State to a new owner within the next week. The registration is up to date, in my name and the car is insured so the State considers it a vehicle less some trim items. The bill of sale will, of course, state that it is sold as a non running vehicle for parts only.