remote interior lites

I have another minor problem, i recently programmed a new remote, all the functions work except the interior courtesy lights button. would anyone know what i should look for?

<P>Try reprogramming again. Also, a weak battery can cause one channel of the key fob not to work. Even a new fob may have been in stock for years. The new battery is not expensive and it eliminates a possibility.

ichanged the battery, and reprogrammed, still does not work, i'm wondering if the fact that my driver door courtesy function doesn't work(that is when doors are locked, lifting the handle does not trigger interior lights) any relation??

Do the lights work when the door is opened or when you use the switch by the headlight control?<P>If those both work, the manual suggest you ground pin C7 of of keyless entry module and observe BCM input test B106, if LO replace keyless entry module. <P>If this is all greek... that is a good reason to have a service manual.<BR>These cars are complex, but they will tell you what is wrong, all you need to know is how to ask the questions. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.