1941 radio

Olddog3

Guest imported_JPIndusi

I think a working radio with decent cosmetics on the dial and escutcheon should be worth $50.00 as a starting price. I have seen some advertised for much more. Since it is working, you know that the major componenets that are hard to find replacements for are OK such as the power transformer, IF coils, etc. I am not sure but I believe the radios for the Super and Roadmaster are different than the Special radio. The larger cars had the knobs at the top while the Special had the knobs at the bottom of the radio.

Joe, BCA 33493

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not sure but I believe the radios for the Super and Roadmaster are different than the Special radio. The larger cars had the knobs at the top while the Special had the knobs at the bottom of the radio.

Joe, BCA 33493 </div></div>

I agree with Joe on pricing. All 1941 radios were identical as all the series used the same dashboard and center "stack." They're a universal fit.

Hope this helps!

Hey OldDog, what's your real name and the year/model of your Buick? I just did a big update the other day and perhaps it may appeared then then? If you drop me an E-mail at toolman8@sbcglobal.net and give me your real name, I can double check to see if I have received it. Sometimes entries get caught in the Yahoo E-mail filter, but why some do and some don't I can't imagine.

Thanks for the update!