1991 REATTA FOR SALE

91 REATTA FOR SALE. ONE OWNER. 67K MILES. SILVER W/ GRAY INT. NEVER WRECKED. NON SMOKER. EVERYTHING WORKS(CASSETTE CLICKS). 8 WAY POWER SEATS. NO SUNROOF OR CD. DETAILED AT FOLGER BUICK 3/2/01! CHARLOTTE, NC. $6500 for info contact FOUNTAINGROVE@juno.com<BR>

I kind of agree with you Burkie...has anyone tried to contact FountainGrove via e-mail?? I have not...just wondered..Wouldn't a serious liste have given more details on the sale??

Guest Stan Leslie

May be bogus, but it sounds very similar to the car Mike Book drove down from Columbus to look at a couple of weeks ago (same color, miles and price). He commented on condition but did not purchase. He later purchased one similar from Columbiana,OH.

I believe it is the same car that I drove down & looked at. The guy I talked to was selling it for his mother-in-law, who I also met. She asked me to critique the car for her after I told her I was not interested, and it sounds like she at least had the car detailed & cleaned up. They said they had other calls on the car, so maybe someone else came in & bought it that was not as picky as I am. I just got a call from the guy I met in Charlotte, and he confirmed that they did sell the car. A guy from South Carolina bought it.<P>Mike Book BCA # 9202<BR>Reatta Club # 407<BR>BDE # 109<p>[This message has been edited by Mike Book (edited 03-06-2001).]