New reproduced items available soon!!

Rolf

A good friend with amazing capabilities has come up with a stunning plastic repro of '41 parking light lenses, '36-'37 headlight lenses and tail light lenses, may do up some other hard to find items, any ideas?? See attachment for pic of the '41 lenses, thank you, Rolf

post-41468-143137887446_thumb.jpg

1938-39 Zephyr tail light lenses are getting pretty pricey.

Also 1941 Zephyr/1941-48 Continental stop light lenses. Jack Rosen thinks he has reproduced these lenses, but he has done 1942-48 Zephyr stop light lenses instead.

I think that the raised 1941 Continental tail light lenses are pretty rare too.

If he can do headlight lenses, 1939 Zephyr headlight lenses might be good candidates as well.

post-32768-143137887448_thumb.jpg

Duly noted Phil, they all can be done once we have samples, they are so great because being plastic, they don't break unless you drive a steam-roller over them, a simple ooops, causes no harm, good for arthritic oldsters who have trouble hanging on to most anything-

Thanks Cece, he has already did HL lenses for his '36, as well as the TL lense, but is still trying to find out what a '36 Z horn looks like, Other cadidates turned out to be 1950's Ford "clamshell" horns, which work fine, but do not earn a cigar. What is the going price for these plentiful NOS '36--'37 HL lenses?? Thanks, Rolf

• 5 years later...
Guest CHINOMOWER

I believe what I am looking for is the 1941 lincoln zephyr parking light lenses you were showing. How much are they?

Guest CHINOMOWER
A good friend with amazing capabilities has come up with a stunning plastic repro of '41 parking light lenses' date=' '36-'37 headlight lenses and tail light lenses, may do up some other hard to find items, any ideas?? See attachment for pic of the '41 lenses, thank you, Rolf[/quote']

I am looking for these lenses I believe. How much are they?