42 Olds floor and trunk pan repair..

Guest Julian

Guest imported_Julian

Does ANYONE know of where I can get some floor pan and trunk pan replacement panels for my 42 Olds 76 series? I have looked an not seen any advertised anywhere. However, Chevy of the 40s has partial floor pans for their Areo car which is basically the same floor pan as the 66 series Olds.. I was hoping to find a source for floor pan repairs specifically for the Olds... anyone KNOW of someone.. There was a guy out in CA that advertised floor pans for 40s up but he only deals in 50 and up .. any help would be appreciated.. The ole 42 rod project is moving ahead on schedule.. got the frame set up with ALL OLDSMOIBLE subframe and running gear grin.gif .. 455-350turbo-3:08 posi from my Delmont.. etc.. thanks again.. laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Julian, I may be able to make the panels for your car. I would need photos or samples or measured drawings of the originals. I can send photos of parts I've made if you wish. I would need your postal address to send photos to. Contact me directly if you wish. Thanks. John Worden Green Mountain, Iowa phone 641-474-2313 central time.