FYI...1991 production #'s

This might all ready be common knowledge, but I've never seen it mentioned here in the forum previously, so I'll put it in for comments. My "source" is the Revised 5th Edition of "The Buick, A Complete History" by Dunham & Gustin ( page 374 ). In listing the colors for the '91 coupes, it says that there were "several hundred" Polo Geen coupes produced. Now how many is "several hundred"? In the convertibles, though, it gets very specific in stating that there were 110 white, 88 red, 44 black, 23 silver, 22 Maui blue, 13 garnet ( maroon ), 5 gray actually manufactured. A Polo green convertible ALMOST made it to production, but the line was shut down 2 days before the green ragtop was to be completed. Value of these little known facts???....probably very little, but I had a few minutes to kill, and thought I'd share my new-found info!!!!!<P>Mike Book BCA # 9202<BR>Reatta Club # 407<BR>BDE # 109

Good job Mike!<BR>Now subtract 45 1991 convertibles that were donated to schools that train mechanics. The 45 cars will never be on the road and cannot be sold. This lowers the number available to the public to 260.<P>I have some additional information but am trying to confirm it before making an "announcement"<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.