MERGER MANIA

randjflo60

MERGER MANIA <P>In the wake of the AOL/Time Warner deal, here are the latest mergers we can <BR>expect to see: <P>Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and WRGrace Company <BR>merge to become <BR> Hale Mary Fuller Grace <P>Polygram Records, Warner Brothers, and Keebler Crackers merge to become <BR> Polly-Warner-Cracker <P>3M and Goodyear merge to become <BR> MMMGood <P>John Deere and Abitibi-Price merge to become <BR> Deere Abi <P>Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining merge tobecome <BR> Zip Audi Do Da <P>Honeywell, Imasco, and Home Oil merge to become <BR> Honey I'm Home <P>Denison Mines, and Alliance and Metal Mining merge to become <BR> Mine All Mine <P>Federal Express and UPS merge to become <BR> FED UP <P>Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge and begin manufacturing <BR> reproductive organs <P>Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will merge and become <BR> Fairwell Honeychild <P>Knott's Berry Farm & National Organization of Women will merge andbecome <BR> Knott NOW!<BR> 21.gif <P>------------------<BR>Ron & Judy<BR>2 1960 Impalas<BR>http://www.anglefire.com/pa3/impala