Convertible boot carpet piece.....

Roadster90

I need a piece of carpet type material that is on convetibles only....that places behind the seats on the rear shelf or the top of the metal boot .... below the glass convertible top window. It is flame (91 color) red, pretty unique and a well made piece, with a black linner or backing and incorporates velcro and elastic as retaining devices. I have spoken with Barney and he suggested trying Speedway, and they as well as Car Parts.com did not produce any results

Also looking for a short piece(over the drivers door window/glass) of weatherstriping unique only to convetibles if anyone knows of a convertible being parted out.

Any help/clues/suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Nic

Looking for the same piece for the rear shelf of my '90.

Don't know if they all were flame red or not, the nap is

coming off. (my carpet piece is also flame red. Burgundy interior on

a flame red car.) Please let us know if you come with anything.

Nic,

I went and looked at my Select 60 and it has a flame red cover on the tonneau cover. For you to find one you would have to get one off another Select 60 or a '91 convertible with a red interior. Either is going to be almost impossible to find.

Jim,

Your car has a burgundy interior and the cover on your tonneau cover is more of a burgundy color than Nic's red.

I do have an extra burgundy cover from a '90.

Thanks for the Reply Jim...

I really do not know what happened to mine. When I bought the car everything on the car was perfect including that cover....now it has 4 indentations and 1 hole in it....I was very careful with it and don't remember damaging it???

I guess I will to research finding some flame red amterial and making one......