Data on My Buick 1931 export model

Karan

Hi Karan,

I go to Pune normally 2 times a year and have been looking for an excuse to come to New Deli.

Mybe we can get togther and talk Buicks while there ?

I can also help if you find something you need shipped and making it through customs as I have learned all about the ins and outs of shipping items to India.

Sounds like you have found an amazing car and one of the few GM models in India. I have never seen one in any of my trips over there.

Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Karan:

I've found a source for the right size tires for your car, if yours are old and bad. Let me know if you need them and size and how many, and if you want all-black tires or white side walls. My source can has or can get tubes and the flap rings that go on the rim to keep the rim from rubbing the tube. He tells me the cheapest way is air freight to New Delhi, and you get them quickly.

Regards, Dave Corbin

Dave,

The tyres i may require would be with white borders.If your person can give me a quote on the tyres plus shipping charges i can see how feasible it is for me to air freight it from usa.I'm trying to find a local dealer in India as well.

Karan

Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Karan:

Do you need 4, 5, or 6 tires? Tubes? Flaps? I need exact sizes and quantities on all. Thanks, Dave Corbin

Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Karan:

I looked at my 1941 parts book and it shows that the radiator shell is common on 1931 Models 60,80 & 90. The radiator itself is only used on 80 & 90 models with the biggest engine. I could get you part numbers if this would help.

Regards, Dave Corbin

• 3 months later...

Dave,

I will need 6 tyres,size i will give u within the next 48 hours.I am looking for headlights,fog lamps,front grill, staright 8 logo for front,front grille and any other original parts that i can get hold of.I was out of touch due to extreme work pressure.Kindly do help me out in finding out any parts for the same.

Thanks

Karan

• 1 month later...

I am looking for the following:

1.Head Lights

2.Front Bumper

3.Dashboard Switches

4.Air Horn

5.Fog Lamps

6. Front Windscreen frame

7.Tail Lights

8.Distributor cap