Jump to content

1989 Blue Buick Reatta For Sale Or Trade


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello I have A 1989 Buick Reatta for sale or trade. It is the rare blue color with blue interior. It has a power moonroof. It has no rips or tears in the interior and has been garage kept. It has 139,157 miles on it and is driven daily and runs great. The lights on the touch screen quit working sometimes but other then that its a awesome car. I am looking for something new so If you have something that you would like to trade for this car email me. I am even looking for a 4x4 quad, or ? Or if you would just like to buy it out right we can do that too. email me for more details vinni@email.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the database information, we believe that about 10% of the '89's were blue, that would be about 700 cars. I would guess that 75% of the 700 had blue interior, the other 25% had grey. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...