INTERIOR DOME LIGHT LENSES

jaxops

A question for all those who have old Cadillacs. Has any one seen a reproduction dome light lense for the 1956 Cadillac? I have (of course) an odd lense that is 6.5" long and has "golf-ball" indentations. The two round quarter pillar lenses are also "golf-balled."

I checked with McVey's and they said the fellow they asked a place to reproduce them but they wouldn't and then ran over their only lense. [sounds like where I was getting my car done originally!]

Let me know if any of you have heard of someplace that has these!!! THANX!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great, EBay is wonderful for so many things. I have had great luck there, only one bad experiance with a seller that I don't think realized just how well you need to package what you ship. The item arrived damaged, unfortunately it appeared to have originally been in mint condition. Oh well..I am still in the process of discovering suppliers for the Caddy parts I need. Ed is reasonably close, very helpful and friendly, with pretty decent prices on things mostly. Mark

Mark,

I have also enjoyed Mr. Cooper from Cooper's Vintage Auto Parts in "beautiful downtown Burbank" as Johnny Carson used to say. It's nice to have some backups, and Mr. Cooper has helped me through the engine overhaul to trim and interior parts. Cooper's