1990 Reatta price check

steve90

Would $9000 be a fair price (in this crazy marketplace) on a 1990 white/blue coupe with 29,000 miles? The car appears to be very clean throughout. This is a northern car but has low winter miles and zero rust. Paint is excellent. The only nitpicks are a rusty battery tray, a broken logo on the driver's side sillplate, a missing knob from the interior light dimmer switch and a cloudy rear taillight lens. Everything works. Relatively new Goodyear Eagle GA tires. Wheels are excellent. There are no Carfax red flags. Owned by an older couple so miles are "easy". Considering this "second Reatta" for my daily driver. What do you think? Thanks!<P>Steve

Steve... sounds like a reasonable price considering the low mileage. CASH might even bring it down a few hundred.. Good luck, and let us know how you make out. smile.gif

Amen, brutha!<P>My $.02 on the '90 is that its worth top $ when its 100%, which its not quite.<P>You might want to poke around with some leasing companies on the Riviera. They are getting spanked on the residuals. Last Fall there was a S/C Riv at a small company in St. Louis Pk w. around 16,000 miles that looked pretty good. Probably gone by now, but they're out there to be found...<P>As to another roadtrip, its not looking too good. I've rec'd minimal response so it looks like I'm going to be packing it in.<BR>