Wanted: info on 215 dual quad manifold

TeamEvil

Hi,

I've only owned one Olds, but am a big fan of the 215 engine and do have one of the untra high compression engines. My main interest has been in the Buick 215, largely because of the head design.

Anyway, I picked up one of those dual quad set-ups for the 215 and have been looking for any info that there might be out there about them. I thought that it was a Buick item, but Buick never made a dual quad set-up for their engines. Does anyone know if Oldsmobile did? There aren't any aftermarket manufacturer markings or names as you'd expect, so I thought that it might be factory. It came complete with low profile AFBs that are VERY light weight, and a kind of smooth casting waterneck. Everything was assembled and looks like it has always been that way.

Any help at all would be a HUGE help. I'm just a fan of these little aluminum engines and dearly want some background on this piece if there's anything out there.

Thanks ! ! !

TC

• 14 years later...
1 hour ago, 98Hmc4 said:

Hello,

I'm wondering if you ever got any more information on this setup.

Many thanks,

Martin

That person has only made two posts on this forum in 2006 and hasn't been back since.

• Like 1