1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati. Exceptionally clean vehicle, coupe, 21,800 original miles, original owner, excellent condition throughout, Cabernet with burgundy interior. equipped with a 4 cyl turbo charged engine, automatic, power steering, power brakes, power doors, power 6 way seats, AM/FM cassette stereo, A/C, cruise control, tilt wheel, power trunk opener, soft top and hard top, dual remote rear view mirrors, dual exhaust, original wheels,new tires, California vehicle: runs great, no rust, the car has been kept in the garage since purchase.

Asking $ 10,000 or best offer. kpmiles@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...

Not this last time, but been there several times previously. My other passion is aviation history, so a visit to the museum is usually on the schedule. My Dad's ex-AAC, flew P-47's during WWII, and I helped restore a B-17 several years ago. My son and I drove the TC out to Chester County Airport early in the Fall to see Dave Talichet's B-17 and B-24 when they visited the area. Had the top down and got a beautiful view of the Fort on final. It doesn't get any better than that. I think Dad's planning to go to the museum's "Liberation of Paris" event this month (he lives in Desert Horizons).