Sign in to follow this  

thanks to all my customers happy new year

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL . I SOLD ALL MY PARTS I HAD 4 REATTA EVERY THING HAS BEEN SOLD EVEN THE SMALLES NUT. THANKS EVERY ONE CHEERS. MAX

THANKS MAX FOR YOU HELP I HOPE YOU GET SOME NEW PARTS CAR. YOUR FRIEND TREDIAK

It is pretty obvious to me that 'max' does not have or ever have parts cars. If so, I would like to hear from a long time registered Reatta owner who actually purchased a part.

Yes, maybe "TREDIAK" is his second alias. Such a pity - posting three minutes apart with different names.

Max, Here's a hint. When you reply to your own message take the CAPS off. It might trick someone.

Ah yes, the "smalles nut"..crucial to the drivetrain. Can't be without one of those. Right up there with the kiniffilin pin and the flux capacitor.

Hey! Be nice. This is probably one of the few sites not blocked by the Net Nanny his parents put on his computer. Poor kid has to sit there in his Spidey PJs looking for places he post to.

I don't need the SMALLES NUT... but I could really use that FLUX CAPACITOR. That way I could go back to the future to find out when MAX will be selling MORE PARTS. Hey it's really OK Max. Capitalism is such a wonderfull thing. Not something in yours country eh? It's not really THAT easy to fool us you know. But thanks for the uplift Max. grin.gif