Reversible seat cushion

Apparently the 88 has reversible seat cusions. Anyone reversed theirs? Are they smooth leather on both side or is one side suede? Started to turn mine over and managed to pull the hose off the lubar support so left it alone.

Guest dperras

I had an 86 Riviera T-type back in the day and it had the "true" 16-way power seats (with power headrests). The center section of the seats was reversible; it was leather with suede trim on one side, and velor on the other. It was secured in on the top under the headrest and at the front part of the seat bottom where the extendible thigh portion met the seat body, by ~1 foot velcro strips. I don't know how you managed to yank out the lumbar air hose...are you sure you have the reversible seats?!?!?

I read about this in my manual. I've looked at the seat & can't find out how to flip it over. My headrest doesn't move, but supposedly some do. Anyone else out there who has suceeded in flipping the cushion?

We do not know of any Reattas built with reversable seat cushions. As "dperras" indicated, some '85-'86 vintage Rivieras did have that option. Stan Leslie also speculates that some very early '88's may have cloth interior.. there was some early release literature indicating there was a cloth/leather choice. <BR>Ladyreatta and Canadian Girl,what are the VIN numbers of your cars? I know I may have them on the database, but I can't remember 1600+ cars.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.