1938 owners: how are these brake hoses?

http://forums.aaca.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=301668&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=4&vc=1

here JohnD1956 and sixpack2639 both thought maybe my brake hoses were stretched/bent too much based on the pictures i gave them. im attaching more pictures at different angles to be sure its an accurate representation. what does everyone think? are they okay, or not? as i move the wheels lock to lock they dont bend much and they are very strong hoses. i do not believe they bend any more than the original ones did.

post-39688-143137882441_thumb.jpg

Paul, try another picture here. The feel of concern is when the right side is turned to the right, and then, how much bend in the flex line at the backing plate. Same thing with the left side. Left turn, how sharp is the bend. The pics sort of hide the area behind the backing plate.

okay i forgot to take pics last night, if i remember ill do it tonight, but i checked them, and (right wheel turned right, and left wheel turned left, of course) i could tug on the brake hose about 1/4-3/8 inch before it wouldnt move anymore, both sides.