NCR- Tainted Pet Food Recalled

Shop Rat

Guest sixpack2639

Susan, Thanks for the heads up. Luckily my 2 year old Golden Retriever "Dixie" will only eat Purina dog chow.

(A little off topic) She's been taught to only eat what's in her bowl and won't take anything from anyone else. Several years ago someone poisened my Dobe "Kaiser" and I decided that wasn't happening again. If you don't know her command to eat(and I doubt anyone around here knows German or Polish), she won't have anything to do with it. Carl

Thanks for the heads up. We do not buy that brand but it is good to know in any event. I would not want to be around if anything happened to our fur bearing love child..

NEIN!!! Das ist nicht richtig! Nicht Korreckt! Essen ist fur der Mann, die Dame, Frau, Fraulein und Madchen und auch die Kinder (kleine - (small) Mann und Fraulein). Essen ist nicht fur das Hund! Achtung! - Achtung! FRESSEN ist fur das Hund! Der Mann und die Frau essen. Das Hund und die Katze fressen. Danke Schon, Meine Herren und Damen! Alles Ist Gut!

confused.gifconfused.gif I'm coming up with : "NO!!! That is not right! Not Korreckt! Meal is fur the man, the lady, woman, woman flax and Madchen and also the children (small - (small) man and woman flax). Meal is not fur dog! Note! - note! FOOD is fur dog! The man and the woman eat. Dog and the cat eat. Thanks already, my gentlemen and ladies! Everything is property!"

Un repas est l'acte ou la période de manger une partie de nourriture. Est la nourriture ce que vous mangez. Ainsi le repas est l'action de, alors que la nourriture est l'objet consommé.

Il a pu y avoir quelque chose à cette utilisation de langue étrangère. Si Suédois à vide dirait à ses plaisanteries de cette façon, ils pourraient rester ont signalé plus longtemps jusqu'à ce que les autorités se propagent. grin.gif

Non, je ne suis pas à l'aise en français. J'ai besoin de l'aide de traduction et ai complètement oublié comment la parler. Après tout, j'ai eu les classes françaises il y a 20 ans!! Employez-l'ou perdez-la. Je l'ai perdue!

Guest sixpack2639

No, not easy for me to say. LOL My German and Polish are both rusty as heck and very limited. I know a few words and conversational phrases so unless you need to know where the Badezimmer is, I gotta break out the dictionary just about. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know a few words and conversational phrases so unless you need to know where the Badezimmer is,...</div></div>

Is that the same as looking for the door with "Hommes" on it in Quebec? grin.gif