Merry Christmas!

Lozierman

Since no one has made a post to the Chandler section in over two weeks, I will. I want to wish all Chandler owners and those interested in Chandler automobiles a very Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year. In a few days it will be 2006, and that means only two years until the next Chandler get together in Buffalo New York in 2008.

I plan on attending with a 1914 Chandler. I need to get a lot done by then though.

Season's Greetings!

Mike and Kandie Turner cool.gif

Guest imported_PWN

Greetings and a Happy New Year!

Hope this holiday season is finding everyone happy and well.

2006 and my Chandler should be logging her first miles in many decades.

Hopefully we can get some more action on this forum with all the projects under way.

Several questions to start off.

1) Does anyone have 1922 paint colors and schemes? Seems as if they Royal Dispatch had black fenders and hood and color everywhere else. Possibly light blue or fire engine red? Does the black hood sound correct?

2) Anyone fitted insert bearing over babitts?

Merry Christmas and hope to hear about some projects from y'all soon.

Peter

Guest 1929Chandler

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To Everyone !!!

Our Ice Storm is finally over . Four Days with no power . We lost 35 trees on our property so I've been chain sawing for 3 days now. But Christmas is going to be better. Hopefully 2006 will be a better year for my Chandler activity. Great to hear so many are having good progress with their Chandlers, we look forward to seeing everyone again in Niagra Falls.