Upgraded Performance computer for 16v TCs!

16vGLHS

Anyone looking for more performance out of your 16v powered Maserati TC? RDI Performance now offers a performance upgrade computer for your TC! This computer increases your max boost to 14psi (as opposed to the factory 11.5psi). This along with improved spark and fuel curves allows for an approximate gain of 35-40hp!

I have one in my 90 TC and absolutely love it. It also brings the fan on sooner which helps keep the engine running cooler in stop and go traffic.

The only stipulation is that you *must* run premium fuel at all times. (Preferrably 92-93 octane) - which quite honestly you should be doing now anyway if you own one of these cars. The price of the new computer is $350 outright or $250 with exchange of your original computer. Where else can you gain that much power for that amount of money? It is hands down the best upgrade you can do to your TC. The computer comes with a 180 degree (colder) thermostat as well - made specifically for the 16v TC!

I also have a high performance computer available for the 8v (SOHC) 89 TC as well. The price of that computer is slightly less at $300 outright or $225 w/exchange. This unit now comes with a 180 degree thermostat as well. Note: the 8v and 16v thermostats are *not* interchangeable - they are physically completely different sizes. Be sure to specify when ordering your computer which engine you have.

Moving on:

If you are looking for a replacement BOV (Blow off valve) for your TC - and I highly recommend you replace it, especially if you want to run 14psi boost, I have a very nice upgraded unit which I make especially for the 16v TC. I modify your upper intercooler pipe to accept the new BOV and then I powder coat this pipe wrinkle black. Comes out *really* nice!! The new BOV will hold more boost and has a really neat (subtle) sound to it!

I have the same kit available for the 8v TC. Email for details and pricing. Pricing depends on if you want to retain your stock air filter housing or not.

For the guys out there with the 3.0L V6 engine.......we haven't forgotten about you either. We offer a throttle body upgrade which allows for more air to enter the intake which of course results in more power. The power gains are different on every TC it seems, but suffice to say the least power you'll pick up is around 10hp the most being around 20hp. Here again, you must run premium fuel to take advantage of this upgrade. Cost for the throttle body upgrade is $125 and includes the sensors you'll need to work with the TC specific harness.

And for *all* TC owners (1989-1991) we offer a cat-back exhaust system catered to the TC. I am still working with the shop on this now, but I have the first system now installed on my 90 TC 16v car and it made a tremendous difference in the power and the sound is awesome! Not too loud, but yet throatier than stock and it's a complete free-flowing "mandrel bent" stainless steel system which will not rust! It will be available with or without muffler.

I also offer some injector upgrades, turbo upgrades, etc.. email me with your specific needs. I am presently working on a +20% injector calibration now for the 16v TC which will increase the maximum boost to 17psi and will use a special 3 bar MAP sensor. This should increase power approx 50-60hp over stock.

Last upgrade will be a +40% injector calibration (again, made especially for the 16v engine) which will be only for those serious about making big power with their TC. I am guessing there will only be a handful of guys with TC's out there wanting something like this....the rest of these custom calibrations will go to Shelby/Dodge guys who have the DOHC head on their Shelby/Dodge platform cars.

Any questions drop me a line-

Rick D.

visit us online @

www.rdiperformance.com